Skip to main content

Window Cleaning La Jolla

    



    Hi! I’m Tom Nadeau…my friends and customers call me Tommy. I am a San Diego native and very proud to live in America’s finest city! I know the neighborhoods within the county inside and out. I doubt there is a community that my company has not serviced. Everyone I hire is background checked, looks presentable, uniformed, clean cut, has Workmen’s Compensation coverage, is a legitimate employee and not a subcontractor and MUST communicate well with my customers. I go out of my way to make sure the people I hire are nice to my customers because when my customers are happy, I’m happy. Here are the reasons why hiring us for your home cleaning needs, is a really good idea.
window-cleaning-SAN DIEGO

SAN DIEGO WINDOW CLEANING We are, by far, the most experience company of its kind in all San Diego County. I have  customers I have been doing for over 35 years!

SAN DIEGO WINDOW CLEANING We have over a thousand customers! Why not be one of them? Give us a call and an opportunity to provide details many people overlook.

SAN DIEGO WINDOW CLEANING We carry all of the major insurances a legitimate business should carry, $2,000,000.00 in business liability, $1,000,000.00 in Workmen’s Compensation and $1,000,000.00 in commercial auto.

SAN DIEGO WINDOW CLEANING We are always grateful for your business and we show it by being willing to do the little extras that facilitate a warm and friendly relationship. We want you back again and again! - Read more at: http://scl.io/w9eYoE9c#gs.2_Lw=OY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Window Cleaning San Diego